Hurts.... Aww...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:26 PM
YEa... It's year 2008 le!!! I'm getting nearer and nearer to my O levels exams!!! SO ther's a new resolution this yr...
Forget about having too much fun and entertainment...
Focus on 'O' levels exams and get started in the right mood...
Really wish to dump away all my idols stuff frm my mind for just this year... Hope I can At least get most of it out and focus on my studies... I don't really wish to be distracted by them.. Only this year la... Let me pass my Os with good results and I'll be back chasing you all... Haha.. I just hope I can really mean what I say...
Started today with a good mood... half joking and entertaining myself in school.. Didn't really wanna get that stressed out on the first day of sch... Form teacher is our maths tr, Mrs Iszal... Most of the other teachers remain the same as last yr... But English gonna have banding... Sob... So I might not be in e same class with my classmates... Yep... And there is NO MORE homeroom system... Aww... I really lyk that system.. At least we get to move about every 1hr or so... But good thing about having a classroom is that I can chuck my books under the table le!!! Haha... Oh ya... And there's another rule for lockers... You'll have to pay for the rental of the lockers... $25 per year.. I swear I'm not gonna rent it anymore... So expensive... Btw.. This week don't have afternoon classes... Woots... At least I can enjoy my 1st week of sch...
As it was raining when I was walking home today, I slipped and fell onto the drain cover.. Afraid that my head will hit the ground, I quickly use my knee to balance myself, resulting my knee to have a 'baluku' there... Sob lor.. Was enduring the pain all the way home... Now still pain even if you touch it lightly... Applied some ointment on it le.... Just that It'll be better tmr...
Aww... It's really painful de lor... Almost cried... BUt I held back my tears... I'm brave=)
Forget about having too much fun and entertainment...
Focus on 'O' levels exams and get started in the right mood...
Really wish to dump away all my idols stuff frm my mind for just this year... Hope I can At least get most of it out and focus on my studies... I don't really wish to be distracted by them.. Only this year la... Let me pass my Os with good results and I'll be back chasing you all... Haha.. I just hope I can really mean what I say...
Started today with a good mood... half joking and entertaining myself in school.. Didn't really wanna get that stressed out on the first day of sch... Form teacher is our maths tr, Mrs Iszal... Most of the other teachers remain the same as last yr... But English gonna have banding... Sob... So I might not be in e same class with my classmates... Yep... And there is NO MORE homeroom system... Aww... I really lyk that system.. At least we get to move about every 1hr or so... But good thing about having a classroom is that I can chuck my books under the table le!!! Haha... Oh ya... And there's another rule for lockers... You'll have to pay for the rental of the lockers... $25 per year.. I swear I'm not gonna rent it anymore... So expensive... Btw.. This week don't have afternoon classes... Woots... At least I can enjoy my 1st week of sch...
As it was raining when I was walking home today, I slipped and fell onto the drain cover.. Afraid that my head will hit the ground, I quickly use my knee to balance myself, resulting my knee to have a 'baluku' there... Sob lor.. Was enduring the pain all the way home... Now still pain even if you touch it lightly... Applied some ointment on it le.... Just that It'll be better tmr...
Aww... It's really painful de lor... Almost cried... BUt I held back my tears... I'm brave=)