MY IDOLS!!! 5566!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:40 PM
YEsh... 1st news... SHE n Fahrenheit de Xin Wo MV is out =)
Link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyGeOORh070

2nd news, I've preordered Fahrenheit de album at coolzone cos e preorder gift is folder... I'm waiting for a change in 56 de preorder gift then i go preorder... haha.. I dun wan poster...

3rd news... Went airport to fetch 5566 yesterday... YuRong came wif them.. But neva see Sun Zong... So 'Malu' lor... stare at them at the belt there for so long, but still can't recognise which one is xiezhi... The others all one look can noe who is who le.. Won't mix up.. OMg lor... abt 1 yr plus neva see them le... See them that time my heart still beat very fast... Took vids la... Quite nice... but the feeling is really different frm what I had when we fetch Danson... They are sure very different... they are my idol, or as what jie say, our tian shen... For them, want me to anticipate how long also worth it de...

Sob la.. Today can't go their auto session... But nvm... I've memorised the 'dance steps' for he cai... And argar argar can sing that song le.. I'm so glad:) Tmr is Shaowei de B'day... Wanna wish him happie burfdae 1st... Later gt 56 de interview... Muz listen wor.. It's on 100.3fm...

bye//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.