56 fever... Not over...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:59 PM
Finally... I've went k box wif my family today.. Got e chance to sing... Though the ambience is really different frm what I'll get when i go wif my friends... But still get to sing lots of songs la... Juz tt have to allow my mum to join in e fun n sing a few songs that is frm e 60s n 70s.. BUt over all still enjoyed it la... Cos too long neva go sing k le...

Peggy got yuzhe's book... But I still can't get mine cos it's out of stock again... PPl... If anyone saw that book anywhere, pls help me buy it after sending me a msg to tell me abt it... WIll meet up wif you to pay n get it asap... Cos I really dun have e time to buy....

Woots... Yep.. though 56 are back in taiwan le... But my 56 fever is still nt over yet=) They gonna come back in jan... And e beatbox concert aka finals is in on 2 Feb... They gonna sing a few songs frm their new album... I wanna go.. But I doubt mum will let me go.. Cos next yr i'm having my 'O's... Sob...

Ppl... IF your 56 fever is still not over, pls go to xin.sg or omy.com.sg to have a look.. there's vids there to watch too!!!! Juz finish watching e 56 vid n news there... And I'm now patiently waiting for mn or jie to send me the vids they took at the airport n auto session.. I seriously can't wait!!!! So make it fast will you?

p.s Saw crystal in one of e vids at xiaozhu de dance competition.. Saw Matilda in another vid at xiaozhu's auto session...

Yea.. I'm done learning e whole of He Cai de song except e rap part.. And e dance for its chorus also learnt... I'm proceeding on to learn Yue Er guang guang=) should be able to master it within this few days... Will go preorder 56's album by the end of this mth bah... I juz can't wait to get hold of both 56 n Frh de next album... I wanna listen to their songs!!! Gonna get my merit bursary de money to pay for e albums...

As I was roaming around online juz now... Popped by yuzhe's n my dar's blog... They both updated le!!!! Esp for my dar... Cos he very long neva update le... was waiting for his post sings ages ago... But lyk what he said... He dun lyk to post for e sake of posting... so needa wait very long for him to post a post wif content... But as long as he said that he's fine n happy, no matter how long I've to wait for him to post, it's also worthed!!!

I've found e web for e movie lust caution.. The version that is R21... Now no time to watch it la...
But will sure watch it by the end of this mth.. W/o my mum noeing... haha...

I juz realised that I'm getting more n more 'zi lian' after I changed to this sony erricsons phone... Took somemore pics this few days... Will try to upload them when I have e time.. Jie.. Think I'm gonna share e same title as ur yase wang aka zi lian kwang.... I juz can't stop taking photos... Haha

Tmr is sec 1 de registration... Needa help out(work) at e bookshop.. So... I'm gonna be a good gal today and go to sleep before it's twelve midnight... So goodnight guys =)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.