Oops... I've forgot smth...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:55 PM
YEa... After having a stinky head for 2 days, I finally can wash my hair.. MY hair smells really nice now:) And it's not itchy any more... Haha...
And I've realise something... I've forgotten to introduce my new blog songs to you all... First song, Xiao Xiao Da Ren Wu by Fahrenheit. It's a song for Mickey de movie (I think so...) Second song is Ni ZUi Jing Hai Hao Ma by SHE... It's in the OST of Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao.. That show is nice la.. Abt basketball de... I love to watch ppl playing basketballs... Third song is Ai Zai Yi Qi by Yuzhe and Kimi (selina de sis).. You can find it in Yuzhe's album... Fourth song is Shuo Ni Ai Wo by Wilber... Yes, this song has the same title as the song Hebe wrote. But it's really different. Worth listening. Last song, a little emo, but still very nice is Listen by Beyonce. First heard this song on my dar de bloggie... Find it very nice and suit my feelings then cos I was a little in depression state during that time...
Oh ya... I'm looking for Xin Wo by Fahrenheit and SHE... If who got e FULL SONG, please try to contact me... I've heard it on youtube le... If I can find it on imeem then i'll put it as one of my blog songs...
OK... That's all I wanna say.. Nitex... BYe///
And I've realise something... I've forgotten to introduce my new blog songs to you all... First song, Xiao Xiao Da Ren Wu by Fahrenheit. It's a song for Mickey de movie (I think so...) Second song is Ni ZUi Jing Hai Hao Ma by SHE... It's in the OST of Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao.. That show is nice la.. Abt basketball de... I love to watch ppl playing basketballs... Third song is Ai Zai Yi Qi by Yuzhe and Kimi (selina de sis).. You can find it in Yuzhe's album... Fourth song is Shuo Ni Ai Wo by Wilber... Yes, this song has the same title as the song Hebe wrote. But it's really different. Worth listening. Last song, a little emo, but still very nice is Listen by Beyonce. First heard this song on my dar de bloggie... Find it very nice and suit my feelings then cos I was a little in depression state during that time...
Oh ya... I'm looking for Xin Wo by Fahrenheit and SHE... If who got e FULL SONG, please try to contact me... I've heard it on youtube le... If I can find it on imeem then i'll put it as one of my blog songs...
OK... That's all I wanna say.. Nitex... BYe///