Rebonding... Nice nice....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:12 PM
Yeah... It's another busy day today. Was working this morning, then after that rush home to wash up and go for rebonding. Now my hair is straight. Finally can say good-bye to my lion's head:p
I swear I'm gonna take good care of my hair, not gonna let it curl that easily. Well, today I was watching PSC at home... Cos of some reasons I gave today's PSC tix away and stayed at home to watch it. It feels so different lor. I'm like asking my mum " Why the theatre suddenly become so small?" Haha... I know I'm asking a stupid question. But can't help ma... I've watched it at mediacorp for 4 times in a row. Suddenly call me to watch it at home, obviously will feel wierd lor.
After PSC, we watch 881 de movie together. Quite nice, ending is quite touching. We're lyk a bit mad after the show. Adding techno to everything we say. Those who watched the show will understand why la... I still dun understand why they call e chicken a bird. Yea.. I noe that chicken is a bird, but can't they call it chicken??
I swear I'm gonna take good care of my hair, not gonna let it curl that easily. Well, today I was watching PSC at home... Cos of some reasons I gave today's PSC tix away and stayed at home to watch it. It feels so different lor. I'm like asking my mum " Why the theatre suddenly become so small?" Haha... I know I'm asking a stupid question. But can't help ma... I've watched it at mediacorp for 4 times in a row. Suddenly call me to watch it at home, obviously will feel wierd lor.
After PSC, we watch 881 de movie together. Quite nice, ending is quite touching. We're lyk a bit mad after the show. Adding techno to everything we say. Those who watched the show will understand why la... I still dun understand why they call e chicken a bird. Yea.. I noe that chicken is a bird, but can't they call it chicken??