Yuzhe... Ying... Which is the real him??
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:36 PM
Woots.. Merry X'mas!! (again)
I'm not a good student... Till now still haven completed my hols assignment yet.. But today is X'mas, dun wanna spoil e festive mood... So tmr then do.. Haha.. I'm giving alll kinds of excuses not to do my work... But I dun really care... Haha
But I'm a good girl... I was improving my chinese today by reading Danson's new book --> Ying Zi Shu... Well... He's a secret killer in e story... But fell in love and isn't that cold towards people after that... For more info.. Please read e book... I love e storyline... It's kinda like stories frm winglin... Which is lyk, after reading the 1st 2 chapters... I already noe what's the ending gonna be lyk... The gal's ex-bf is killed by him... That kind of thing... But the story is kinda short=( They should have written more... I juz can't get enough of it... Haha... Yuzhe, muz publish part 2 of e story soon ok?? I wanna noe what will happen to them... (But I dun think there'll be part 2 la... Haha)
Got my 2nd christmas le.. My X-family de DVD!!!! Though it's only part 1 of it as part 2 will not be released till next yr... BUt I'm already sastified, cos at least I dun have to spend so much on that myself... And... Listen to 93.3fm if you wanna noe somemore info abt frh de upcoming new album...
Changed some blog de songs... 1st song is still Xiao Xiao Da Ren Wu By FRH... 2nd song is Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma by SHE... 3rd song is He Cai Beijing by 5566... 4th song is Xin Wo(full ver) by FRH n SHE.. 5th song is Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao by Tank n Yoga... 6th song is AI Lai Guo by SHE...
Actually wanna put the other 5566 de songs de... But dun have e clearer version de... If have then I'll add them in... bye//
I'm not a good student... Till now still haven completed my hols assignment yet.. But today is X'mas, dun wanna spoil e festive mood... So tmr then do.. Haha.. I'm giving alll kinds of excuses not to do my work... But I dun really care... Haha
But I'm a good girl... I was improving my chinese today by reading Danson's new book --> Ying Zi Shu... Well... He's a secret killer in e story... But fell in love and isn't that cold towards people after that... For more info.. Please read e book... I love e storyline... It's kinda like stories frm winglin... Which is lyk, after reading the 1st 2 chapters... I already noe what's the ending gonna be lyk... The gal's ex-bf is killed by him... That kind of thing... But the story is kinda short=( They should have written more... I juz can't get enough of it... Haha... Yuzhe, muz publish part 2 of e story soon ok?? I wanna noe what will happen to them... (But I dun think there'll be part 2 la... Haha)
Got my 2nd christmas le.. My X-family de DVD!!!! Though it's only part 1 of it as part 2 will not be released till next yr... BUt I'm already sastified, cos at least I dun have to spend so much on that myself... And... Listen to 93.3fm if you wanna noe somemore info abt frh de upcoming new album...
Changed some blog de songs... 1st song is still Xiao Xiao Da Ren Wu By FRH... 2nd song is Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma by SHE... 3rd song is He Cai Beijing by 5566... 4th song is Xin Wo(full ver) by FRH n SHE.. 5th song is Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao by Tank n Yoga... 6th song is AI Lai Guo by SHE...
Actually wanna put the other 5566 de songs de... But dun have e clearer version de... If have then I'll add them in... bye//