Merry X'mas everyone...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
12:13 AM
It's past 12midnight le... So.. 1st thing on my post is to wish everyone a happy X'mas... But I'm not happy this X'mas.... Sob...
Was working till ard 3.30pm today.. Peggy then told me that she had help me got my yuzhe de book... My 1st christmas present of e yr... haha... Meet her at 4pm to get e book and pay for it... But till now, other than unwrapping e book, I've not even flipped any page of it... Sianz... maybe will start reading it after I go offline...
Then at night, went to my uncle's hse for christmas celebration... Well, juz had dinner there... Then while they accompany e kids downstairs to play fireworks... I was busily watching Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao and E Zuo Ju 2 Wen in his room... Sianz.. I won't get my christmas present frm him till tmr... BUt that'll be my best present of e yr other than e yuzhe book=))
Was supposed to go down to Elle's hse after e celebration... Mum promised to let me go 3weeks ago... She even agreed to let me go just now... But as we were waiting for e cab to go home.. She juz forbid me to go... Giving me reasons that it's too late and dangerous for a girl to go there on her own... I even told her to drop me at the bus-stop nearest to her hse and there won't be a problem for me to walk there... She just don't allow... I hate it when the adults break their promises... How can they say things in a way and do it in another... You promised to let me go and enjoy my christmas with my friends... How can you just put a stop to that by just saying that it's too dangerous for a girl to travel alone at night?? these are just your lame and stupid excuses!!! I'm old enough to know how to take care of myself... You can't forbid me from meeting my friends just like this... I was anticipating the fun that I'll get when I go and join them... My heart really sank when you say that I'm not supposed to go... I'm sure even when it's time to go home, the guys there will not allow me to go back on my own... There'll sure be someone to escot me home to ensure my safety... I juz don't understand what's the matter with the adults... The only thing that they really know how to do is to break their promises... If you don't allow me to go, you can say it in the begining... You don't have to give my hope and then crushed it all of a sudden... You don't understand how I feel when you forbid me to go... You really made me feel so alone this christmas...
Sry for making e post such a serious one... I just need a place to vent my fustrations... I'll be alright soon once my tears are dry... I tried to control them.. But I can't really do so le... I yearn for a memorable christmas celebration... But you just broke my dream.......
Was working till ard 3.30pm today.. Peggy then told me that she had help me got my yuzhe de book... My 1st christmas present of e yr... haha... Meet her at 4pm to get e book and pay for it... But till now, other than unwrapping e book, I've not even flipped any page of it... Sianz... maybe will start reading it after I go offline...
Then at night, went to my uncle's hse for christmas celebration... Well, juz had dinner there... Then while they accompany e kids downstairs to play fireworks... I was busily watching Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao and E Zuo Ju 2 Wen in his room... Sianz.. I won't get my christmas present frm him till tmr... BUt that'll be my best present of e yr other than e yuzhe book=))
Was supposed to go down to Elle's hse after e celebration... Mum promised to let me go 3weeks ago... She even agreed to let me go just now... But as we were waiting for e cab to go home.. She juz forbid me to go... Giving me reasons that it's too late and dangerous for a girl to go there on her own... I even told her to drop me at the bus-stop nearest to her hse and there won't be a problem for me to walk there... She just don't allow... I hate it when the adults break their promises... How can they say things in a way and do it in another... You promised to let me go and enjoy my christmas with my friends... How can you just put a stop to that by just saying that it's too dangerous for a girl to travel alone at night?? these are just your lame and stupid excuses!!! I'm old enough to know how to take care of myself... You can't forbid me from meeting my friends just like this... I was anticipating the fun that I'll get when I go and join them... My heart really sank when you say that I'm not supposed to go... I'm sure even when it's time to go home, the guys there will not allow me to go back on my own... There'll sure be someone to escot me home to ensure my safety... I juz don't understand what's the matter with the adults... The only thing that they really know how to do is to break their promises... If you don't allow me to go, you can say it in the begining... You don't have to give my hope and then crushed it all of a sudden... You don't understand how I feel when you forbid me to go... You really made me feel so alone this christmas...
Sry for making e post such a serious one... I just need a place to vent my fustrations... I'll be alright soon once my tears are dry... I tried to control them.. But I can't really do so le... I yearn for a memorable christmas celebration... But you just broke my dream.......