Wahahaa... I love to splurge!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:35 PM
Yea... Not talking abt what happen this week le... Cos I juz can't remember what had happened... BUt this is just a small reminder for someone out there... HELLO.. IF YOU NEVER SEE THINGS WITH YOUR OWN EYES THEN DON'T GO ANYHOW SAY... ZIHAO IS NOT MINE!!!! I'LL REPEAT AGAIN... HE IS NOT MINE... SO STOP CLAIMING THAT HE IS MINE... GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT OK?? DON'T GO TOO OVERBOARD.... HE IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA... IF ANY GUY THAT IS CLOSE TO ME THEN I MY BOYFRIEND... I'M GONNA HAVE NOT ONLY 1 LE... COS I'VE GOT LOTS OF VERY CLOSE DE GUY FRIENDS...
This few day we're decorating our class for the festive season... Cos he best decorated class will win a price or smth lyk tt... And my CCa ia also holding another competition... Organised by me and my fellow classmates... So here are some photos to share...


And.. I've packed my Cds on MOnday... Dump or rather packed them in a big box... Let's show you the end product=)

A lot rite?? Plus today bought de TOTFC, it's lyk dunno how much money spent le... Haha...
Yea.. And I went splurging today... Bought a chain and a pin to 'deco' my new year clothes.. Cost ard $3o... And bought a ring and some fake nails for new year... after that then went coolzone to collect my Jan de PLAY mag... And ordered next month de top idol, PLAY, COLOUR n FANS mag... I love reading mags la... Haha.. kk la... I wanna go do my own stuff le... bye//
This few day we're decorating our class for the festive season... Cos he best decorated class will win a price or smth lyk tt... And my CCa ia also holding another competition... Organised by me and my fellow classmates... So here are some photos to share...


And.. I've packed my Cds on MOnday... Dump or rather packed them in a big box... Let's show you the end product=)

A lot rite?? Plus today bought de TOTFC, it's lyk dunno how much money spent le... Haha...
Yea.. And I went splurging today... Bought a chain and a pin to 'deco' my new year clothes.. Cost ard $3o... And bought a ring and some fake nails for new year... after that then went coolzone to collect my Jan de PLAY mag... And ordered next month de top idol, PLAY, COLOUR n FANS mag... I love reading mags la... Haha.. kk la... I wanna go do my own stuff le... bye//