Merit Bursary=)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 2:38 PM
Yep.. Another week had past.. I'm now trying to update my blog on a weekly basis... But Dunno how long I can do tt :p

Lots of things happen this week... Let me do a back track then... Haha

We'll start with today... I'm going out at 3pm later to get my Edusave Merit Bursary... have already planned where to 'invest' this money to --> Fahrenheit's concert at the end of the year!!!!

Yesterday went to get my remaining stuff at Coolzone... And... Heard tt Fahrenheit coming out wif blank de dvd disc... 52 disc per set... Came back to ask mum and she allow me to buy it!!! Muz order it the next time I go down... Cos my hse de dvd disc almost running out of stock le ma... So it's easier to persuade my mum.. Haha

Thurs... I was struggling with whether if I should change my english class... Cos the present class tt I'm in sometimes get a little out of control and is too noisy.... But my standard is just there.. If I change my class, I'm wondering if I'll have the ability to handle the work in that class and catch up with them.. This is my important year... I don't really wish to mess up my results... Had a nice and long talk with my mum after I came home... And my final decision is not to change my class unless I really can't tolerate their behaviour... Haha...

Hmm... I only can remember that much of things... If got more stuff then I'll update again... IF I neva say abt some stuff tt means they are not of that importance for me to list them.. :p

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.