5566 fever.. I loveeeeee 5566!!!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:35 PM
Yep... This few days had an overdose of 5566 fever... Till now, I'm still high!!! Haha...

BUt yesterday.. I'm not very happy la... Its so hard for me to get 4 tix for Sheng Shiong.. In the end they neva appear... Then the reason given was really unacceptable la.. Crap reason lor... And the 3G connection sucks... Can't see their image.. I don't even know what they had said... Left half way during the recording, fuming mad... Was cursing and swearing frm Sheng Shiong de show till 5566.. So stupid la... Nothing seems to be right then... I just feel mad...

But today... So shiok lor... We were queueing directly behind renfu feng aka crazy zax de fc... got to the second row during the auto session... Can see them so clearly, though there's some boards blocking... Then even took vids with my phone... i took photos too... See when I got time then i'll upload them to share.. Cos I charging my phone for school tmr... And I'm so lucky to get the mini board wif renfu's pic... But the holder part a bit wanna break le la... Cos Jie was fighting for it with me when we were snatching for the mini board... Then when they were signing my album, I talked to shaowei, telling him to jiayou... He just smiled at me... But was a little mersmerise by tt.. Haha.. Xiezhi was concentrating in signing e albums... So never talk to him... When It was mengzhe's turn, I was juz thinking about wad to say to renfu... So neva talk to him... I told renfu " Xin Nian Kuai Le" and he replied " Hao, Xie xie, Xin Nian Kuai LE" and he even looked at me... OMG lor... He wish me happy new year when this was my 1st attempt to talk to him though I've been to so many of their auto... This means a lot to me lor... I'll remember this new year greeting de=) Lucky me.. Thanks RENFU!!!!

To add on to what happen at the auto, They sang Man You Zhong Guo n Yue Er Guang Guang... Was just too focused in looking at renfu tt I don't even know what had happen to the rest... Yes.. Though I heard them speaking, I never really see their actions... I only Have my eyes for renfu:p Not bad lor... All of them seems to be in a good mood... Smiled to us and even joked that they wanna live in S'pore... haha... Renfu say if he neva eat black pepper crab here then he'll be angry... Lol... Except for Mengzhe la.. He seems a bit acting cool.. SOmetimes call his name he also dun wanna answer us...

Then at the end of the auto, 56 went into the resting room by the side of the open plaza... And we saw renfu talking on the phone... Immediately, we were saying that he was calling Ji QIn, his wife... Maybe he's talking to Lele... Haha... Very fast leh.. Lele already 1yr plus le... Should have asked renfu for ang-bao... Haha

kk la... I still needa go do other stuff before I sleep... SO cya... Will upload e pics on news year eve bah.. See when I got e time lor...bye//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.