Photos sharing....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:06 PM
Ok.. These pics were taken yesterday... It's copyrighted by ~Joy~... You can grab the pics... But please don't post them any where else... Thanks....
The stage....
Close up pic of renfu on e board...
Renfu n Xiezhi
Another close up pic on renfu...
The board that was given... The renfu one is mine...
Pictures taken when they were on stage... (Group)
W/o Shaowei
W/o Shaowei
W/o Shaowei
Mengzhe talking to Renfu
My autographed album...
Yep... And ppl... I've uploaded the videos taken.. Can go youtube and find the videos under joy1308 de channel... I'm sorry if the video quality isn't tt good...
The stage....
Close up pic of renfu on e board...
Renfu n Xiezhi
Another close up pic on renfu...
The board that was given... The renfu one is mine...
Pictures taken when they were on stage... (Group)
W/o Shaowei
W/o Shaowei
W/o Shaowei
Mengzhe talking to Renfu
My autographed album...Yep... And ppl... I've uploaded the videos taken.. Can go youtube and find the videos under joy1308 de channel... I'm sorry if the video quality isn't tt good...