Good news to share=))

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:29 PM
Yea.. This is the end of another week... First, I'd like to wish all my friends out there a very beleated Valentines Day=)

A piece of good academic news to share... I've topped my chinese in class with 57/70... Topped in class for the MCQ section 25/30... So glad that my chinese is back to standard le.. Though I'm not really happy with my Open ended the compre results... Never really hit my target... But nvm.. Will work harder for mid year...

This week wasn't really an exciting week cos I'm having common test for the whole week.. Schedule for weekend is just, sat, clear all my hw... Sun, start revision for monday de common test papers (add maths n phy).. Sobs lor... Not a nice weekend after all...

Oh yea... I've changed my blog de songs... How are they?? Nice??

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.