The old Joy is back... Emo...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:36 PM
YEa.. You give me attitide, I'll not treat you the same way... Juz treat what had happened as the past. I'll remember that there was once such a friend that cared... BUt he/she disappeared... I keep it as a part of my memory...

Someone told me to smile more often... For that person, I'm willing to try... But from this minute onwards, the old Joy is back, the emo one..
It is really hard to give a genuine smile when you are really not happy at all... I tried to keep myself happy all the times.. BUt now I've found out that I've failed... I still feel very lonely when I'm alone... No one seems to care... I'm all alone all over again... I can't stay in the crowd forever... No one will approach me to talk... People around me only cares about their results... HE called again " I'm scared of my geog.. Let's go find Ms Suan together tmr"... Yea crap... I should be more scared of my results... I don't have that type of genius brains like you all... I'm just a normal human... You all are stressing me out... I'm sacred you know.. And you are pushing me further... YEs... I do joke and smile in school.. But do you think that is for real??

I feel really sorry for the someone who told me to smile more often... I tried... But it's really difficult... But in front of you, I'll try to maintain my smile... At least for you, I'll smile more often...

Don't make me feel so lonely and stressed out again will you?? Attitude problem.... I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTITUDE AND CONSTANTLY GIVING ME STRESS
!!!!!

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.