I'm back =) Soooo Tired...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:08 PM
Yoz ppl!!! Anyone miss me?? Haha... Ard three days never really have the time to use com le... I miss it so much lor... Finally can touch the keyboard again today..

Was helping out at some family event on the past 3 days.. Went there directly after I've got changed at home... Then came back home tiring myself out at 11plus pm... After washing up and changing, I ard 12 plus then sleep lor.. For consecutive 3 days, I was really napping in class or on the bus whenever possible... Sometimes I'll just try to keep myself high to get myself awake...

Sry ppl if I never reply ur msg... I'm really very tired and don't have the mood to do so la... Even my hw I all haven't do lor... Tmr then will start on them=P Really no time la... Since my cousin help me out so much, muz help them back ma... Now still very tired... BUt not gonna sleep that early... I really miss my com too much le... Muz accompany it till 12am then I'll sleep.. Haha.. But can sleep for longer hours la.. Cos tmr no sch... Hopefully can recover back the no. of hrs that I've lost few days ago... Haha...

So let me start enjoying the company of my computer... Bye//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.