reflections... Bad results...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:21 PM
Yep... This week isn't really a good week... Got back all my results by thursday le... Will not mention all the results... But there's a few subjects that I'm gonna special mention...
1st, It's chinese, had an overall mark of 84%, Highest in my class, and should be highest in level... Great.. A1 to push down my L1R5...
2nd, It's pure geog... As usual, I didn't pass the paper.. Had 11.5/25.. Sob lor... Was so depressed then... I studies so hard and in the end the result is lyk that.. Bio also, 26/50... I really studies for this 2 papers but the results ended up going haywire... think I'm really bad in this kind of explaination stuff... I'm weak... I can't get my points to fit in though I understand the question.
3rd, It's lit.... I failed the essay qsn, 11/25.. However, I've passed the FIB test before that with a high mark of 18/20=)) And guess what I was doing the day before the FIB test?? I was at J8, queuing anxiously, can't wait to see 56 that I didn't even study for it... Mn can be my witness... Lol... I can't believe that I can get such a high mark!! Highest was 19 though... So overall, I've passed my lit.. =)) GLAD!!!!
Tried to calculate my L1R5, estimated to get 13.. But dunno how true it'll be... Hope can get below 15 bah... Jiayou then...
I went to a KTV near my hse yesterday with my mum and her friends... There not bad la... It's counted by room one... However, they have the latest songs lyk Fahrenheit's Xin Wo, Wei Ni Cun Zai and Bbt's YES!.. Not bad lor... Even 56 ones they have the full collection till Zhong Ji Xian Jing... But it's difficult to find the songs la.. I still prefer K BOX de system...
Today, We had our own annual sports meet... Well... I was so sian down there that I almost slept.. Haha.. Too tired le bah... And the delayed the whole thing lor... Was suppose to end at 5pm... But they delay till 5.30pm then let us off... It's just a competely waste of time to stay there.. But for the sake of CCA points, Of cos have to go la...
Tmr gonna go K wif jie... So... Bye//
1st, It's chinese, had an overall mark of 84%, Highest in my class, and should be highest in level... Great.. A1 to push down my L1R5...
2nd, It's pure geog... As usual, I didn't pass the paper.. Had 11.5/25.. Sob lor... Was so depressed then... I studies so hard and in the end the result is lyk that.. Bio also, 26/50... I really studies for this 2 papers but the results ended up going haywire... think I'm really bad in this kind of explaination stuff... I'm weak... I can't get my points to fit in though I understand the question.
3rd, It's lit.... I failed the essay qsn, 11/25.. However, I've passed the FIB test before that with a high mark of 18/20=)) And guess what I was doing the day before the FIB test?? I was at J8, queuing anxiously, can't wait to see 56 that I didn't even study for it... Mn can be my witness... Lol... I can't believe that I can get such a high mark!! Highest was 19 though... So overall, I've passed my lit.. =)) GLAD!!!!
Tried to calculate my L1R5, estimated to get 13.. But dunno how true it'll be... Hope can get below 15 bah... Jiayou then...
I went to a KTV near my hse yesterday with my mum and her friends... There not bad la... It's counted by room one... However, they have the latest songs lyk Fahrenheit's Xin Wo, Wei Ni Cun Zai and Bbt's YES!.. Not bad lor... Even 56 ones they have the full collection till Zhong Ji Xian Jing... But it's difficult to find the songs la.. I still prefer K BOX de system...
Today, We had our own annual sports meet... Well... I was so sian down there that I almost slept.. Haha.. Too tired le bah... And the delayed the whole thing lor... Was suppose to end at 5pm... But they delay till 5.30pm then let us off... It's just a competely waste of time to stay there.. But for the sake of CCA points, Of cos have to go la...
Tmr gonna go K wif jie... So... Bye//