Fun=) RM Promo

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:15 PM
YEp... Few special days to mention...

Thurs
Had a meet e parents session plus collected my results slip for this term... No bad results though... 2 A1s, 2A2s, some Bs & Cs plus 1 D7... Mum told me that there's a need to improve my english and some other subjects... I'll sure work harder on them de...

Changed my blogskin... It's a littile pinkish... Pls bear wif it for a while la.. I finding NEw skin le... Change new blog songs le... There's 56 de Xin Ru Dao Ge, BBT de YES! and Na Li Pa plus My dar n Liyang de TiAmo (I LOve You)...

Sat
Had our flag day for SDSC... We went to AMK with our tins and walked round and round the place... Asking ppl for money was difficult... Not all are willing to donate or they had donated... Sianz lor... But overall it's a nice experience... Went j8 to eat lunch wif Yong Loon and ZH.. Thx ZH for the lunch which was really yummy=)

Was surprised to know that Yong Loong lyk Wu Zun.. Reason being he's a gym trainer and had his body really built... He asked," Does Wu Zun has 8 pacs??"

Sun
Went out early in the morning to queue for RM de auto session at Bugis... After much anticipating, finally saw them... Wu Zun just look wierd to me... Dunno if he just had too much powder on his face or he draw eyeliner... Calvin is really more handsome than he is on tv... Though he look skinner.. Eric was really cheerful, not lyk Nan Feng Ying... George was really cute=) I was holding his board given to me by his forum de ppl... And as I wave at him, he look over and waved back lor... So nice of him... as it was raining, chun even told us fans to get into the shelter, never sign the dvd nvm, but don't get drenched... I doubt if anyone will listen la.. But he's so caring...

Then they signed our dvds... Signed and shook hands with them... Cal 1st, chun next, then george and lastly eric... Omg lor... They are really very tall.. All above 180cm... I swear I'm nt gonna get a bf that is above 180 in height.. Haha... Too tall le.. will feel the distance...

After that we rushed down to j8 to see them again... I was screaming for Cal once they approach the entrance... He really very handsome lor... Today I only have my eyes for him... He look so diff frm tv.. But my dar still e best=))

As usual, whatever I've filmed, you'll be able to find them on youtube under joy1308 de channel.. If interested then go and have a look... Will try to get everything up by wed, there's smth wrong with the cable today...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.