lollipop... lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:57 PM
lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop... lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...
Haha... OK la... I confess... I'm a little too into lollipop le... Wang zi n more wang zi... That's wad I want now... Cos I'm now angry wif my dar... How can he take picture wif Qianci w/o my consent!!! Haha... Jk la...
if you wanna see more... pls go to : www.wretch.cc/blog/wuahbu
Yep... A little too into lollipop nowadays... Cos I need some hyper energy to get me going... And they are just the right boyband... Frh n 56 de songs no longer got so much power n youthfulness le... All lyk going a little on e too emo side... I don't blame them la... Cos all maturing ma... Lollipop's songs seem to be more energetic and more fast tempo... More easily to keep myself awake la... I needa get hyper before ppl say I emo again...
Tmr going fans hub n coolzone... might be buying a bottle of le tea if possible... wif Wang zi on cover... YH... I mean wad i say... who call you show me e bottle... I really got the urge to buy le la... Haha... Hope i can control myself nt to spend tt $$$... I'm really broke recently... Sob:'(
kk la.. I wanna watch some vids b4 I sleep.. Tmr's gonna be shopping day!!!! bye
lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...
lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...
lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...
Haha... OK la... I confess... I'm a little too into lollipop le... Wang zi n more wang zi... That's wad I want now... Cos I'm now angry wif my dar... How can he take picture wif Qianci w/o my consent!!! Haha... Jk la...
if you wanna see more... pls go to : www.wretch.cc/blog/wuahbu
Yep... A little too into lollipop nowadays... Cos I need some hyper energy to get me going... And they are just the right boyband... Frh n 56 de songs no longer got so much power n youthfulness le... All lyk going a little on e too emo side... I don't blame them la... Cos all maturing ma... Lollipop's songs seem to be more energetic and more fast tempo... More easily to keep myself awake la... I needa get hyper before ppl say I emo again...
Tmr going fans hub n coolzone... might be buying a bottle of le tea if possible... wif Wang zi on cover... YH... I mean wad i say... who call you show me e bottle... I really got the urge to buy le la... Haha... Hope i can control myself nt to spend tt $$$... I'm really broke recently... Sob:'(
kk la.. I wanna watch some vids b4 I sleep.. Tmr's gonna be shopping day!!!! bye
lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...
lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...
lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...lollipop...