LAPTOP=)))))
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:35 PM
Yoz ppl... I'm back.. BUt this time.. I'm typing on a laptop instead of desktop... My desktop sort of broke down le la... Can't detect my internet connection... Sob... So decided to buy this 2nd hand laptop from my mum's friend... So fun to have a laptop to meddle with.. Still adapting to the usage of a laptop la... So sry if I'm typing really slowly this few days...
In love with lollipop's prince nowadays... While jie is in love with xiaojie... I want more lollipop la... Haiz.. Hope they can come S'pore.. Ppl... Update me if you've got any news on Bbt, Frh or 56...
NOte.. Will be setting up an online store(blog) selling 56, frh or other artise de merchandise... Hope you all will patronise it;) will let you all knowe url as soon as it is done:))
In love with lollipop's prince nowadays... While jie is in love with xiaojie... I want more lollipop la... Haiz.. Hope they can come S'pore.. Ppl... Update me if you've got any news on Bbt, Frh or 56...
NOte.. Will be setting up an online store(blog) selling 56, frh or other artise de merchandise... Hope you all will patronise it;) will let you all knowe url as soon as it is done:))