Omg... I think my hearing gt problem le...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:48 PM
T_T

-
-
-
-
-
-

Erm... After watching e whole of yesterdayde MO Fan BBT...
The theme is English Song Singing Competition...
2 grps went out of e topic... One sang Italian song while the other sang German de...
Most of the others are just trying to get me deaf or trying to affect my eyesight... Think I gonna get soreeyes soon la...
And...
I'm seriously suspecting that my ears are not working after hearing those voices that are used to kill chickens...
-
-
-
-
In e competition, Highest mark given is 17 (out of 20)... Lowest is 5...
Juz wanna praise Modi n Lil Jay tt 2 grps... E best 2 out of all la..
-
-
-
-
-
As for the others... I dun wanna talk much... Cos... I also dunno wad words to use to express my feelings...

p.s. I think i neeeda go check my ear tmr... haha...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.