Shopping day!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:40 PM
Oh yea!!! Went shopping for presents today.. Spent $20 over dollars for 3 ppl de presents... Think still not enough... Needa go buy another one tmr... See how 1st lor... I very budget le leh... Cos I'm totally broke...

I really enjoy going out wif 2e2 '06 de ppl.. esp jaz tt gang... Today went to buy presents wif Owen, Jia, Meixuan n Marcus... Omg lor... Was joking and playing all e way when we were choosing e presents... Had lots of fun=))

But.. Felt lonely again when I had to go back on my own... Sob... I'm really the wierd one... When people are high... I can get high wif them when I'm not in a bad mood... But when I'm alone... It's really hard for me to get high.. Or maybe I don't feel e need to do so... Then I'll get vvery emo... haha.. Wierd me...Lolx

Started doing my hols hw le... Did e e.math test today.. Think gonna spend tmr doing add.math de bah.. If nt sunday then do... Cos tmr needa go out wif mummy...

kk... last but not least.. Another video to share, before I go watching vids again...



Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.