Thoughts counts... Help ppl in China!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 11:40 PM
Most of you should have heard about the earthquake in SiChuan... Thought about it lor.. E ppl there really very kelian... Was suppose to watch DanChaoFan juz now... But didn't show ma...In the end saw a charity show trying to ask for donations to help ppl in SiChuan... Got lots of famous ppl answering calls from the donors... I also feel like calling lor... Wanna do a part for those ppl in china ma... Then lucky also might get to hear my idol's de voice... But I no money la.. So can't call.. sob...

But... It's the thoughts that counts ma... Although I can't donate any money... I'm gonna help them thru my actions... My relatives and I are collecting clothes to send over to china to help the needies... I'm gonna go sort out e clothes and pack them tmr:) Though there goes my nice holiday... But I'm doing something meaningful... So I can't grumble... Yep... Like wad prince and others in e charity show had said... We can help them in whatever ways we do... Some years later... When we need help.. They might be able to help us back...

Don't know what to tell e ppl in SiChuan... But juz wanna say that you all muz try to pull through this natural disaster... We, from all over the world, will pray that all of you can live in peace and the number of deaths can be minimized till the least... You all muz jiayou!!!

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.