Results out... I never fail!!!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:22 PM
Yahooooooo!!!! MYE results are out!!! Surprisingly, I didn't fail any subjects... I PASSED GEOGRAPHY!!!!! Yep.. That's the most happy thing about my results... However, Didn't really do well for my sciences.. All 50++ nia... But there's a little improvement for bio... Finally not on the dot pass le...
And... I wanna say this for the last time.. I DID NOT GET A1 FOR CHINESE.... So stop saying that I've got A1... I swear I did not.... Highest in our class is only 74... So stop asking that question... Yes.. I understand that teachers pinned high hopes on me to get the A1... But you are have really mistaken... I did not and stop saying I did...
I wanna get some matters right... But dunno how to ask the person... I dunno if I had mistaken his idea... but his actions are really wierd and makes me feel creepy... Hope to get to the bottom of this soon... And i'll keep my fingers crossed to make sure that it's not really what I think... I'm just thinking too much... Hope so bah...
oh yea... I wanna end off with this video... Very funny...
And... I wanna say this for the last time.. I DID NOT GET A1 FOR CHINESE.... So stop saying that I've got A1... I swear I did not.... Highest in our class is only 74... So stop asking that question... Yes.. I understand that teachers pinned high hopes on me to get the A1... But you are have really mistaken... I did not and stop saying I did...
I wanna get some matters right... But dunno how to ask the person... I dunno if I had mistaken his idea... but his actions are really wierd and makes me feel creepy... Hope to get to the bottom of this soon... And i'll keep my fingers crossed to make sure that it's not really what I think... I'm just thinking too much... Hope so bah...
oh yea... I wanna end off with this video... Very funny...