Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:12 PM
Argh... my heart hurts when he posted this on his forum, in e s'pore fans de thread...
Hi! Singapore's fans.
We will go to Singapore soon.
We have been expecting to see you all for long time, and we are all really excited. We’re hoping that you guys all come to support us.
See you on June 12
By Prince
Sianz... I can't get to see them... Argh... How I wish i can 向Prince 诉苦.. Then persuade them not to come on 12 june... haha... I'm thinking too much la... I juz sosososoooooooooo wanna see them!!!! I've really regretted not going to Fahrenheit de event due to sch work last yr... I don't want to bear the same regret this yr...
Hmm... I'm gonna have my plans...juz to see them... I'm gonna sacrifice $$$$$... Wahahaha....
As for what I did today... I'm gonna post e pics up as soon as I've got e time to do so... Gotta run 1st... Update u all abt today de happenings another day!!! bye//
Hi! Singapore's fans.
We will go to Singapore soon.
We have been expecting to see you all for long time, and we are all really excited. We’re hoping that you guys all come to support us.
See you on June 12
By Prince
Sianz... I can't get to see them... Argh... How I wish i can 向Prince 诉苦.. Then persuade them not to come on 12 june... haha... I'm thinking too much la... I juz sosososoooooooooo wanna see them!!!! I've really regretted not going to Fahrenheit de event due to sch work last yr... I don't want to bear the same regret this yr...
Hmm... I'm gonna have my plans...juz to see them... I'm gonna sacrifice $$$$$... Wahahaha....
As for what I did today... I'm gonna post e pics up as soon as I've got e time to do so... Gotta run 1st... Update u all abt today de happenings another day!!! bye//