To update.. Recent stuff...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 7:54 PM
Yea.. Yesterday's post was just to talk about some lollipop stuff... Though this few days is really filled with 'activities' for me... I still can't bear to put them at the back of my mind... However, this post is on a more personal mode.. It's to update on my recent happenings...

Let's get started=))

3 june
I've went to Pulau Bukom wif school to take a look at the oil refinery there... That place is really huge la... But the tour bus is only allowed to travel at 30km/h... Which is, from what the tour guide had said, an extremely fast speed.. Lolx... But the introduction video really put me to sleep... Can't help but my eyelids are really too heavy and they went straight down... Almost really slept in the lecture theatre.. So boring la...

4 june
I know I didn't tell anyone about this... But.. My uncle was really sick since lyk 4days before this... And on 4 june... All my other realatives could not take it seeing him kept on staying at home, torturing himself... Thus, by hook or by crook, they dragged him to the hospital... He was really in pain... But.. Doesn't wanna admit in hosp...

As in... I really don't understand what he is thinking la... He would rather stay at home and let everyone worry about him than to admit into hosp. and get those stones in his gall bladder removed... Dotz lor... Cos he is very hot-tempered.. No one dares to talk back to him and get him angry... And.. I'm not that old enough to scold him or instruct him to do anything.. BUt he's really worrying everyone... Especially his own mother aka my grandmother... He really never think of what will happen to my grandmother if anything serious had happened to him... She had already lost one of her sons.. I doubt she would wish to lose another... And I don't think she can take it...

Thus.. Being the only one that understands english at home at that time, I followed my dad, uncles and auntiesto send him to the AnE department... Waited quite a while before he is given his ward... It's like a relief for us all la... Cos he is finally admited and we do not have to worry that much as the professionals are looking after him...

6 june
After 2 days of constantly moving in and out of hospital to look after my uncle... I've finally got the time to go and relax.. Went to East Coast de beach wif jia they all... It's quite a big group la... And I've kinda enjoyed myself...

Photobucket Walking to e beach...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Random pics taken...

Photobucket This was wad e rest of us did when the others went for their bike riding session...

Photobucket

Photobucket The no. of bikes we had rented=))

Photobucket After the bike ride... They are resting....

Photobucket Want a drink too?? Haha

Photobucket Ivan was fixing his shoe... Which was spoiled during e ride...

Photobucket ttz jaz.. trying to help out...

Photobucket That's chong huat,who said he wana take photo... Nah... Here's a pic for u=))


Yep.. As I was enjoying the windy day at e beach... Mum called me back home to take care of e two younger ones as my grandmother wanna go visit my uncle at the hospital...

There goes my enjoyment... Have to go home lor... Family matters ma.... After that.. My grandmother's sister called... And told us that her 7th sister had a very bad fall and was admitted to hospital... No one dare to tell grandmother about it as she was already very worried for my uncle... And I don't think she is able to take it.. She'll sure be even more worried then... That bad for her health also...

Argh... That's really bad la... My uncle isn't discharge yet.. And her sister is admitted into hospital... That means dad n allmy uncles n aunties have to run to 2 hospital each day if they are gonna visit both of them.. haiz... How come nothing good is happening??

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.