Fun weekend=))

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:37 PM
Oh yea.. Today's post is just here to post some pics... And... Update u all on some happenings of the week la... Cos i noe my past few posts are flooded with BBT de news.. I swear this post have none=))

Yep... I'll share wif you all some photos I took when celebrating my dad's B'day... Well, sorry that it's badly done.. Cos I wanna use e com more than taking photos...


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Went to Downtown East yesterday... OMG lor.. It changed so much since I last went there last year for 2e2'06 de chalet... There's a newly done E!Hub and lots of shops are shifted there... ZoneX, K Box n Bowling etc... Now downtown east de chalet there, other than WildWildWet, lyk no more entertainment le...

Went E!Hub to play at the arcade.. Cos I gt the cupons that gives me $20 play value when I top up $10=)) Mum top up $20 --> which means I've got $40 play value to share wif my sis... So fun lor... Played dunno how many times the street basketball machine there... The smaller one la... There's 4 larger ones which are too high for me to shoot... But it's still really fun!! enjoyed myself lots... Guys.. Next time we go there n play again kays??

PhotobucketThere was free popcorns there... I was just yearning to eat popcorns the day before that cos I was shopping at j8 ard the GV... I'm glad that I'm able to have my fill yesterday=))

Guess where am I??
PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No idea?? Is this a better clue??

PhotobucketPhotobucket
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yeah!!! There's a mini ferris wheel there and we did took a ride... A total of 3 rounds and there was once that we were stuck in mid air cos there's someone alighting/ boarding below...
Here's some pics to share...


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The thing was only lyk 4 -5 storey high... And it's moving really slow... How I wish it's faster... haha

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.