SPARTANS!!!! Oowwoooo!!!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:58 PM
Yoz ppl=)) I'm back frm the GEN-Y camp!!!! The camp rocks man... Overall isn't that bad la... Juz that I still don't dare to play high elements... Haha... Yes... I'm a Scaredy Cat...
Our Team cheer for this 2 days is just.. SPARTANS!!! Oowwwoooooo!!!!! Yep.. Simple and sweet.. It juz reminds me of YH and owodog... Cos of.... Haha... Only the few of us will noe la... But I think her craze is over le...
The camp was really fun la.. Maybe that's because I had not gone for camp for the past 2 yrs... Yes.. Your eyes aren't playing a trick... It's really TWO entire years!!! OMG lor... Was always falling sick during camp days... Enojyed myself thoroughly during this 2 days 1 night camp=)) Though I'm now seriously depriving of sleep...
I really couldn't describe how wonderful the camp was... Wish I could allow the pictures to speak instead... However, my handphone was sent for repair... So... Sorry... There's no pictures... Maybe next time bah...
But I'm really angry with the repair shop la...So long le the phone still not repaired... Don't know how long i'll still have to wait... Argh!!! It's so hard living without my darling w580i.... So not used to nokia phones now... It takes me really long to type a msg!!! Bloody hell!!!
Last but not least... Let me say smth abt my 'boyfriend' de boyband... Yep... It's lollipop AGAIN... Juz wanna tell those who are buying the dvd in S'pore.... I've called Sambawang and ask le... The work pass is only given to those who bought the 1st batch of the dvds... That means the 300 ppl who bought it at LUNAR... The rest of the dvds doesn't come with the work pass!!!
I'm glad... Cos that saves me the money of buying both TW and SG ver of e dvds... I thought buy both gt more chance of getting a blue work pass ma... Btw... I saw my TW ver de dvd le... My godsis help me buy it when she went on her honeymoon=)) IT"S THE AUTOGRAPHED VERSION!!!! OMG!!! Really needa thank her lots for buying an autographed disc la... I really didn't request for an autographed one... BUT.... B-U-T, but.... There's no work pass attached to it!!! Sianz... Think I've got no fate to get a work pass... But I'm glad that I've got e dvd...
Watched quite a bit of it le... Very nice and interesting.. It's considered a good performance for a beginner boyband... They have done it really well... It's LIVE throughout you know... They sing LIVE..... That means... You can hear William's slow tempo and A-Wei's off key... At some part only la... Haha
*yawns* I'm really tired... Gotta go catch my sleep le... Cya//
Our Team cheer for this 2 days is just.. SPARTANS!!! Oowwwoooooo!!!!! Yep.. Simple and sweet.. It juz reminds me of YH and owodog... Cos of.... Haha... Only the few of us will noe la... But I think her craze is over le...
The camp was really fun la.. Maybe that's because I had not gone for camp for the past 2 yrs... Yes.. Your eyes aren't playing a trick... It's really TWO entire years!!! OMG lor... Was always falling sick during camp days... Enojyed myself thoroughly during this 2 days 1 night camp=)) Though I'm now seriously depriving of sleep...
I really couldn't describe how wonderful the camp was... Wish I could allow the pictures to speak instead... However, my handphone was sent for repair... So... Sorry... There's no pictures... Maybe next time bah...
But I'm really angry with the repair shop la...So long le the phone still not repaired... Don't know how long i'll still have to wait... Argh!!! It's so hard living without my darling w580i.... So not used to nokia phones now... It takes me really long to type a msg!!! Bloody hell!!!
Last but not least... Let me say smth abt my 'boyfriend' de boyband... Yep... It's lollipop AGAIN... Juz wanna tell those who are buying the dvd in S'pore.... I've called Sambawang and ask le... The work pass is only given to those who bought the 1st batch of the dvds... That means the 300 ppl who bought it at LUNAR... The rest of the dvds doesn't come with the work pass!!!
I'm glad... Cos that saves me the money of buying both TW and SG ver of e dvds... I thought buy both gt more chance of getting a blue work pass ma... Btw... I saw my TW ver de dvd le... My godsis help me buy it when she went on her honeymoon=)) IT"S THE AUTOGRAPHED VERSION!!!! OMG!!! Really needa thank her lots for buying an autographed disc la... I really didn't request for an autographed one... BUT.... B-U-T, but.... There's no work pass attached to it!!! Sianz... Think I've got no fate to get a work pass... But I'm glad that I've got e dvd...
Watched quite a bit of it le... Very nice and interesting.. It's considered a good performance for a beginner boyband... They have done it really well... It's LIVE throughout you know... They sing LIVE..... That means... You can hear William's slow tempo and A-Wei's off key... At some part only la... Haha
*yawns* I'm really tired... Gotta go catch my sleep le... Cya//