Camping... Camping soon...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
1:00 AM
Oh yea... Forgot to say.. I'm going for a 2 days 1 night camp next weekend... Went to take a look at the location today... Here are some pics to share....








I'm lazy to explain abt e pics le... So... juz enjoy them bah... Dun understand also nevermind... will explain when e camp is over...
Btw... For those who wanna get pics of BBT @ S'pore... Can try go lollipops de forum n see... Sure gt lots de...
Godsis went taiwan for her honeymoon today.. hope she can help me get some idol stuff back bah... Haha...
*yawns* I'm tired... After packing my pics... I'm gonna sleep le... So.. Cya...








I'm lazy to explain abt e pics le... So... juz enjoy them bah... Dun understand also nevermind... will explain when e camp is over...
Btw... For those who wanna get pics of BBT @ S'pore... Can try go lollipops de forum n see... Sure gt lots de...
Godsis went taiwan for her honeymoon today.. hope she can help me get some idol stuff back bah... Haha...
*yawns* I'm tired... After packing my pics... I'm gonna sleep le... So.. Cya...