Fun Saturday=))

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:35 PM
PhotobucketPhotobucket
That's just some random pics i took few weeks ago... They look sweet don't they?

-
-
-

Went Pasir Ris park for picnic yesterday morning... Had quite a lot of fun la...Played captain's ball and monkey wif the others before we split up to have some personal time... I went with the younger kids to the playground... PLayed the swing like nobody's business... Haha.. The kids played 1st... I played at a later time of the day...

Photobucket
That's my cousin... Playing the swing... He really enjoyed himself lor...

Photobucket
I remembered.. i've said before that I don't wanna learn how to ride a bike.. Cos I wanna let ppl to send me around... I've fulfilled my wish then... I wanted to try out the 2 rider bike with my cousin yesterday... But that bike shop don't have... So... They only can rent a 2 seater bike so that someone can ride it and send me back to the picnic area.. Cos... Our picnic area is too faraway from the bike shop.. This guy in the pic... Is my cousin de cousin... Very gentleman... Sent me back to the picnic area with a 2 seater bike... That moment... I feel so blissful la... It's really like thatkind of scene that will only happen in idol dramas... BUt.... Cos we are not really that familiar.. I don't dare to hug him tight... only dare to hold him by his shoulders to prevernt myself from falling... But.. Anyway.. really thank him lots for sending me back... I'm very grateful...

Photobucket
Guess what's in this cup?? Look like tea?? Or is ir ribena??
Yep... This was taken during the bbq that night.. I didn't really eat much.. But drank a bit.... That cup is red wine... I drank one full cup bah... And I wanted more... BUt don't dare to ask cos i'm not really of age yet.. Scare later drunk during bbq la... BUt really fun lor.. While bbq-ing... Iwas drinking out of a cup that i saw on the table... Also dunno it belong to which cousin... But hack care la.. Juz drink lor.. they won't mind de... In the end... No one claim the cup.. So I juz finish up the dirnk:p So YUMMY!!!

Photobucket
We were bbq-ing at my auntie de condo... That was one of the 2 sheltered pits that we were using... The fire almost gone le.. Cos I took this near the end of the bbq...

Photobucket
This is only part of the ppl that went for the bbq... There's still lots more... I've really enjoyed myself lots.. But.. It's tiring...

Ok la... Don't wanna talk much le... I wanna go watch MFBBT le... MIssed 2 days de epi sia... Needa go chiong finish... Bye//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.