Good news and bad news....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:00 PM
Yoyo ppl... I'm back... THere's a good news and bad news to share.... But... Let me start off with some updates of the week=))

Tuesday was the day our school celebrate Racial harmony day... Think some of you all will already noe wad happen la.. Smth to do with the costme de... BUt I dun wanna say much la... Over le means over le.. Dun wanna argue much over it...
Took quite a lot of pics that day... Still waiting to collate it frm my friends la.. Cos that day took photos with too many cameras le... Once I have all e pics then i'll post some up to share=))

Thursday... Good news... I've been shortlisted for NP de course -- Chinese Media and Communication.. Will be going down for interview on tues.. Hopefully I can get a place in it la.. That will really be my best birthday present ever... However, I need the reccomendation letter from my teachers... Which might not be able to process in time for the interview... I'm getting a little worried (Bad news)..

And today... actually wanna do group study de... BUt... Laptops are the big distraction for the day!!! Didn't manage to do much la... Throughout the entire 3 - 4 hours... We only completed 1 add math qsn.. Damn sad la... Haiz... Or maybe is i not in the mood to study today.. Who knows... Heck le la... Relax for now.. Then tmr needa start work again le...SIANZ---

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.