Complicated..Frustrated..Agony..

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:09 PM
Finally watch finish the graduation ceremony of MFBBT... Yest. epi.. I cried from the begining till the end of e ceremony... Although it's not throughout e whole show.. I did stop crying and laughed at times.. But spent most of my time crying just now... Omg la.. Feel so much for them... I can really understand the feeling of leaving a place that you had already developed very very deep feelings for it.. It's so unberable... All the didis cried... That would be the last time all the 20 of them are gonna be in the same time... And not all might be still in the entertainment industry... It's so sad to see them leave...

I've regretted... Regretted for only to start liking Lollipop at the end of last year.. Regretted knowing more about 2jun only in march.. Regretted to start watching MFBBT only in may (i think)... I should have watched it earlier... This show really brings me laughter and tears... All the didis had put in lots of efforts to make each and every performance a great success.. They tried to joke around to make that 1 hour of the show more enjoyable, to lighten up the tensed atmosphere when some serious announcements are to be made.. But yesterday... No one had the mood to joke... They were all in tears.. It's really difficult to use words to describe it...

Others might find it silly to cry.. No doubt.. These people are not closed or related to us... However, after watching so many episodes of it, and I really enjoy those times watching it, it had became a daily routine.. I can't end my day without it... Although it's only a short 3 months that I'm watching every episode of the show, I've really learnt a lot from it... I really don't feel like parting... Oh my... What will life be like without these 20 didis??

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.