Sick... Sleepy.. Sad...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:20 PM
Yoz.. People.. i'm back for a new post!!! Think I've disappeared for quite some time le la... Actually wanted to type a post on tues de.. Cos it's Danson's b'day.. But sad to say.. I've fell sick... From that day onwards... the only 2 things I did at home was to eat and sleep... Cos.. I've been prescribed very strong medicine, hoping to get well before Monday so that I can continue with my prelims.. That does help.. But.. Those medicine gets me that drowsy that i spent most of the time sleeping!! Thus, revision was not done really that well and I'm now in danger zone...
yep.. i'm now still on my medication and still feeling drowsy.. but had done some practice qsns just now to keep myself awake.. My head is now very heavy and I'm gonna drop 'dead' on my bed real soon... Had a very bad blocked nose cum running nose, plus a sore throat and coughing.. 2 days ago still have a bit of slight fever... But ppl.. Don't needa worry.. I'm recovering well=))
Had tried to catch the first few epi of the 2nd batch of MFBBT didis.. OMG la.. so lame and dead... All their performance like anyhow do de lor... Andy-ge should let the first batch come back la... The 2nd batch de performance isn't good, and they aren't really that good looking... I can't see much of their talents too... If you wanna tell me that it's dancing.. Then I could 100% be sure that the 1st batch de dance skills is way better than theirs... Ratings gonna drop soon la.. I miss the 1st batch of didis... Sad....
*yawn* Argh.. The med. is taking its effects soon... I needa get to bed le.. Cya.. And.. Nitex..
yep.. i'm now still on my medication and still feeling drowsy.. but had done some practice qsns just now to keep myself awake.. My head is now very heavy and I'm gonna drop 'dead' on my bed real soon... Had a very bad blocked nose cum running nose, plus a sore throat and coughing.. 2 days ago still have a bit of slight fever... But ppl.. Don't needa worry.. I'm recovering well=))
Had tried to catch the first few epi of the 2nd batch of MFBBT didis.. OMG la.. so lame and dead... All their performance like anyhow do de lor... Andy-ge should let the first batch come back la... The 2nd batch de performance isn't good, and they aren't really that good looking... I can't see much of their talents too... If you wanna tell me that it's dancing.. Then I could 100% be sure that the 1st batch de dance skills is way better than theirs... Ratings gonna drop soon la.. I miss the 1st batch of didis... Sad....
*yawn* Argh.. The med. is taking its effects soon... I needa get to bed le.. Cya.. And.. Nitex..