Singapore Is small.. Lolx

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:56 PM
Yoz... Today was e celebration in school for national day... Have only one sentence for it... I'm wasting my time in school today... Dots la... The celebration is so boring...

After that went to eat prata with Owen, Elle, Cm, Jiaming n Xuyuan... Seems like Owen n Elle also found out abt me n him de stuff la... As in... People that have eyes and are sensitive enough also can noe what's happening lor... So... I just told them what they wanna know since there's really nothing between us... I'd rather tell them what they wanna noe than to let them anyhow spread rumours in school... The story might end up in different version... Lolx... So the best solution to me is that la... But of cos I won't tell them everything... Just tell them the necessary stuff to prevent rumours... I seriously just hate rumours... And if the whole class know about it... I got a feeling that it will end up like Jia n Linus that incident... So I don't wanna take the risk... BUt I don't understand why he can just say let them spread when I told him to beware... I don't know if he will enjoy it but I'm sure that I dont///

KK la... Enough of that le... Was doing revison @ Compass point library with him... And... The world is so small la... Just as we finish the revision and I was looking for a book to borrow... He bumped into Alvin... Then we 3 went down to eat Mac for lunch and then bumped into Meixuan and Huey Ming... And as we were about to board MRT to go home... I saw Yuin Hwei alighting from the same train.. Lolx... Lucky not teachers... I wonder what they will say when they see me with 2 guys... Will they belief that normal friendship existed??

Drastic news for tuesday... I'm gonna do my O Levels English Oral, get my O Levels Chinese results and get my DPA de results... Worst of all... All these are happening on the eve of my birthday... SO... It's either I'll have a very happy birthday cos all results are good... Or a very sad birthday doing reflections cos my results are bad... Wonder which extreme will i be in??

haiz... Let natural takes its course bah... Don't wanna think too much about it le... And.. I wanna go watch vids le.. Cya//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.