Drama Review.. Thoughts of the week...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:24 PM
I'm now trying to get a little more clear minded... Had tuition today with 3 hours of add maths... That really kills lots of brain cells ok... So tiring lor... But... I'm still trying to stay awake here to give u all a drama review... On the 2 latest drama that has screened on Taiwan one week ago...
Hmm... Let's start with my favourite boyband... Yep.. It's Lollipop and Hey Girl de 黑糖群俠傳!!! That's a show with martial arts in modern times... Quite cool yea... 1st episode was amazing... It was better than brown sugar machiatto la... This show had got more logic... And... I'm so looking forward for the upcoming episodes!!! That show really got me addicted la... I've watched the 1st episode 3 times le!! And i'm now watching the 2nd episode for the 2nd time... It's just so cool... You guys should try this show... I highly recommend it... Very nice...
Btw... They way they film the things and the phrases they spoke is a little like the X-Family... Except that X-Family is supernatural powers whereas this is martial arts... Really worth Watching=))
official website: http://黑糖群俠傳.tw
preview --> 1st epi part 1
Okay... Here's the next one... Hot Shot... Acted by Jerry Yan, Show Luo and Chun Wu... It's about basketball... The skills they used are great although we won'y be able to use it in normal basketball matches la... Not that much of animation as compared to the drama mentioned above one... basketball is another of my love la.. Don't you find guys playing basketball very handsome??
Preview --> 1st epi part 1
Hmm... Let's start with my favourite boyband... Yep.. It's Lollipop and Hey Girl de 黑糖群俠傳!!! That's a show with martial arts in modern times... Quite cool yea... 1st episode was amazing... It was better than brown sugar machiatto la... This show had got more logic... And... I'm so looking forward for the upcoming episodes!!! That show really got me addicted la... I've watched the 1st episode 3 times le!! And i'm now watching the 2nd episode for the 2nd time... It's just so cool... You guys should try this show... I highly recommend it... Very nice...
Btw... They way they film the things and the phrases they spoke is a little like the X-Family... Except that X-Family is supernatural powers whereas this is martial arts... Really worth Watching=))
official website: http://黑糖群俠傳.tw
preview --> 1st epi part 1
Okay... Here's the next one... Hot Shot... Acted by Jerry Yan, Show Luo and Chun Wu... It's about basketball... The skills they used are great although we won'y be able to use it in normal basketball matches la... Not that much of animation as compared to the drama mentioned above one... basketball is another of my love la.. Don't you find guys playing basketball very handsome??
Preview --> 1st epi part 1