MMF, A.S n Prom

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:17 PM
Yoyo.. This week is almost coming to an end.. The month is ending too... There's goes the end of my mini 'holiday'.. I'll be officially starting work on 1 DEC=)) Yayy... Here comes my money..


Will update you all about my work again.. Now.. It's time to share my previous weekend and.. my prom night, just few days ago.. So.. Let's get the ball rolling!!


22Nov..

Music MOnster Fextival.. Went to queue for it early in the morning.. The concert was superb!! Enojyed myself lots with the performance from Energy and Lollipop.. I was standing at the second row.. Getting myself high with the two groups.. EG de xiaogang really very cute lor.. But he should eat more.. A bit too skinny le.. haha.. Finally saw my dear lollipops.. They are really handsome.. Lil Jay performed with his leg injury.. Omg.. Feel heart pain for him sia.. They must really take care.. There's still so many things that they need to do..


23 Nov..

Autograph session was a little sianz.. Cos they only qing chang a bit.. neva really perform.. but overall not bad la.. I feel a little guilty though.. Cos when I go on stage to get the autographs, I can't remember what happen on stage after I passed my prince.. Lols.. Dunno if I'm too mersmerised by him.. Think I totally missed weilian out.. Sry la.. It's really a rush on stage.. I feel guilty.. Hope to see them soon..


26 Nov..

Prom was okay.. Not really say very enjoyable... Maybe that's because I'm not in the mood to get high.. UNtil near the end of the whole thing.. That's when zi pai-ing starts..Went around taking photos.. Well.. Only can say that my zipai de skills is better than jia de cam.. Lols.. The pics she took for me is kinda blur.. I did a combined 'poster' to share.. Here it goes..


Haha... Nice?? I did this piece in a rush.. Hope it's not really that bad..
gotta go.. bye..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.