Red camp tmr=)) Excited...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:51 PM
I'm gonna be so dead the next few days.. There's 3 days de RED CAMP.. fri will break camp at 10pm bah.. by the time i reach home it'll be 11 plus.. And i'll have to wake up at ard 4/5 am the next day so that i can take the first train down to queue for MMF concert.. That's because it's free seating.. I needa queue early to get a good seat.. Sob.. The next day still have to go IMM to queue for their auto session.. OMG la.. I'm gonna be so the lack of sleep.. And.. The best thing of all is.. I'm now down wif throat infection.. The whole throat itch like hell.. Haiz... Tmr go red camp see how first lor.. If really cannot tahan.. Then i'm gonna back out frm it.. I'm really feeling unwell.. And I needa recuperate so that I can scream all I want on sat and sun.. Haiz.. Ample of rest is needed now.. Wad to do?? I must be insane to pack that many actitities for myself this week.. Kind of regretted it now.. But no choice.. I'll have to carry on.. Wish me good luck then=))