Work life.. Can die..

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:40 PM
Yoz people.. I suddenly realise that I didn't really blogged for quite some time.. Yea.. Most prob it's due to work.. I'm seriously working till no day no night le.. I can't even remember when is when.. And recently.. There's something that is gonna caused me to freaked out.. That is..

MY O LEVELS RESULTS ARE GONNA BE RELEASED SOME DAY THIS MTH!!!!! OMG!!!

Haha.. I'm a bit siao le la.. Lols..

I kinda missed metro sengkang.. That's the first place I met friends eversince I've started work.. I really cherished my time with them.. We joked around when the supervisor isn't there.. we helped each other out when in need=) they are really great companions for work..
I really missed them all lor..

Lixi, the one who always helped to order stocks for me.. She doesn't really look approachable at first.. but as we hang out more.. I find that she's really friendly and helpful..

Serene, Hui Wen & Royston.. All of them are the same age as me.. But from different schools.. We'll chat and hangout while working.. Joking around when there's not much people..

Mohammad & Shawal.. They perks up my working hours.. Full of funny actions that no doubt will get me cheered up and brightened up my day..

And there's still Sarah (Yu Ping).. She came there to work even later than me.. She's like a elder sister to me.. haha.. She came from china.. So.. her english is weak.. Have to teach her slowly.. But she's a fast learner=))

And there's Tuan, the vietnam guy that insist that he is 100 yrs old.. Lol.. Though he went back le.. but will sure keep in touch wif him=)

Hope I didn't missed anyone out.. There's still the buffalo aunty and the one working at kingkoil.. Thanks everyone for keeping me a company when I'm working there.. You guys make me feel that we are always there for each other and I don't feel left out.. Will try to go visit you all again when I'm free! Let's jiayou and work hard together!! XD

haha.. that's all for my experience at metro sengkang.. will try to post a takashimaya one soon=))

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.