Irritating.. I hate this..
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
4:34 PM
Yoz people.. Results are out.. And I hate it..
I'm really cursing n swearing la..
Just get results then my fone can't stop ringing..
Entire world is trying to grab the first hand news on my results..
=.=
I don't really understand why there's so many people concern about it..
Yes.. I do understand that I needa inform my parents about it..
But why do those aunties n uncles of mine needa know?
Why even cousins younger than me needa know?
Yea.. Then there goes the comparison thingy..
those aunties will go.. "eh you know ar.. XXX results is better than yours.." or " Oh okay.. XXX's results is -- (a score that is better than mine)..
O.o
You don't really have to do this.. I understand my results is not one of the best..
However, that is because all of us have different subjects combinations.. That's why they can score better.. And.. Our aims are different.. I wanna get into poly and they wanna go JC.. of cos they needa strive harder to get better results.. WTH?!
I had done my best and in the end.. What I heard is not "well done" or "keep up your good work"..
What I get is just "why XXX's results is better than yours??"
I'm already feeling bad about getting that lousy grades for sciences...
But no one cares about that..
They will just go "Why is you science grades like this?? I thought ur sciences are quite alright??"
When I replied that I had done my best and feel bad about the grades..
They will just go.. "but you have done well for the rest of your subjects.."
Is that used to shut me up??
No one really knows how I feel.. I'm really feeling bad.. Why must this happen??
Prelims aren't like this.. I'm really disappointed by my science results..
I cried on my way home.. I don't dare to show others how I feel..
I'm sure they will just say that i'm faking..
My results are no doubt better than others.. But I can't help but cried..
I really tried my best to score for my sciences..
I didn't know why this will happen and I don't want it to happen..
The entire thing doen't feel true at all..
I hate myself..
I hate myself for doing so badly for my sciences..
As I was typing this post..
Tears started to welled up again...
I reallt just can't help it..
Guess I needa go calm myself down again..
I'm really cursing n swearing la..
Just get results then my fone can't stop ringing..
Entire world is trying to grab the first hand news on my results..
=.=
I don't really understand why there's so many people concern about it..
Yes.. I do understand that I needa inform my parents about it..
But why do those aunties n uncles of mine needa know?
Why even cousins younger than me needa know?
Yea.. Then there goes the comparison thingy..
those aunties will go.. "eh you know ar.. XXX results is better than yours.." or " Oh okay.. XXX's results is -- (a score that is better than mine)..
O.o
You don't really have to do this.. I understand my results is not one of the best..
However, that is because all of us have different subjects combinations.. That's why they can score better.. And.. Our aims are different.. I wanna get into poly and they wanna go JC.. of cos they needa strive harder to get better results.. WTH?!
I had done my best and in the end.. What I heard is not "well done" or "keep up your good work"..
What I get is just "why XXX's results is better than yours??"
I'm already feeling bad about getting that lousy grades for sciences...
But no one cares about that..
They will just go "Why is you science grades like this?? I thought ur sciences are quite alright??"
When I replied that I had done my best and feel bad about the grades..
They will just go.. "but you have done well for the rest of your subjects.."
Is that used to shut me up??
No one really knows how I feel.. I'm really feeling bad.. Why must this happen??
Prelims aren't like this.. I'm really disappointed by my science results..
I cried on my way home.. I don't dare to show others how I feel..
I'm sure they will just say that i'm faking..
My results are no doubt better than others.. But I can't help but cried..
I really tried my best to score for my sciences..
I didn't know why this will happen and I don't want it to happen..
The entire thing doen't feel true at all..
I hate myself..
I hate myself for doing so badly for my sciences..
As I was typing this post..
Tears started to welled up again...
I reallt just can't help it..
Guess I needa go calm myself down again..