OVB.. CMC.. School is starting=)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:42 PM
Heys people.. I'm back again.. Yesterday isnt really a good day for me =( Fell sick.. Was actually supposed to go back Ngee Ann for a Macbook workshop.. But.. I was damn suay.. Had a very very bad stomachache on e bus trip to NP.. And the first thing I did when I reached there.. Was to.. Find a toilet!! And if you thought that's the end.. You are really really wrong.. I thought so too.. I was already 20min late for e workshop after I came our frm the toilet.. And I still needa to search for the LT!! OMG la.. That's crazy.. I was still feeling very uncomfortable and weak.. But nevertheless, I went to the LT for the workshop.. I was only there for like less than 10min.. I feel that something wasnt right.. I need the restroom again.. However.. I couldnt find one near the LT.. Walked all the way out just for the restroom.. Till then.. I just feel that I couldnt make it anymore.. The pain was really terrible and very uncomfortable.. I quickly took a cab back home to see the doc after I came out frm the toilet for a second time..

That night.. My mio tv n internet connection is causing problem again.. And I'm seriously damn fed up with Singtel for this very very bad service.. Argh.. It is really not possible for my internet n mio tv to break down every one or two days!! This is nonsensical!! And they are not able to give me a vaild reason for the breakdown... WTH?! The only thing they can do is to send a technician down.. I'm gonna meet a 3rd technician this coming Fri.. They better give me a good explanation and make sure it doesnt break down again.. If not.. I'm gonna ask them to compensate my loss.. I've to cancel my appointments every time just to wait for the bloody hell technician to come down.. I'm losing my entertainment before school starts.. And my sis cant do her project research due to the frequent breakdown of the internet.. What the heck is this?? Singtel services is getting from bad to worst!!! I'm really not satisfied with any of this new system..

Went back to NP again today for my induction programme.. This is the first time I feel that the breifing for my lessons is so right.. Breifing is in chinese=) woots.. Finally sorta english free lessons=)) There's a news that I've heard from my 'seniors', which I find it very unbelievable.. Think quite a number of people should know about ourvoicebox.sg.. And do you know.. It's only run by 4people!! OMG la.. They need to maintain the blog, do interviews with celebrities, search for the latest 'in' stuff and do their school assignments.. It's really a very small team for a website like that.. There's seems to be lots of things to be done.. And.. The good news is.. They are recruiting more people into the team!! I'm interested to join=))

School is starting.. And i'm finding myself to like the course more n more.. To all those who are starting Poly.. Jiayous and have fun!! Haha

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.