To: My Dear Prince

Posted by kissiaojoy on 12:33 AM
To: My Dear Prince

Happy 20th Birthday..

From: Joy

Yep.. It's past midnight.. And I'm supposed to be asleep cos there's stuff to be done early in the morning.. But.. It's his birthday.. I have to wish him before I sleep.. My dear wang zi.. This is the 2nd year I'm celebrating your birthday.. Yes.. 2nd year.. How I wish I've know you earlier and can really spend time with you.. But.. I cant.. Perhaps you dont even know that I'm alive.. Cos.. We're just too far away from each other.. Here's a birthday song to you..

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Qiu Sheng Yi,
Happy birthday to you=)

I know this song is of no creativity.. But.. Still.. I wanna wish you happy b'day, deep from my heart.. Hope all your wishes will come true and.. Stay happy always..

Oh yea.. I've found the name of Stitch's pink girlfriend.. Her name is Angel..

And last but not least.. i've saw this on a fan fiction.. But i find it very meaningful.. People.. Dont say Wan An(gd nite in chinese) easily to anyone.. Say it only to your beloved.. That's because.. When you split up all letters of that chinese han yu pin yin.. You'll get..

[W]o [A]i [N]i [A]i [N]i

which means.. I love you, love you.. So.. Please remember.. Only say Wan An to your beloved..

Dear Wangzi.. Wan An..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.