POLY life.. Tiring..

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:18 PM
heys people.. I'm back posting.. POLY life started 7days ago.. It isnt really that bad for me.. Though I'm seriously still in holiday mood.. haha

Teachers.. My first impression of my teachers isnt that bad.. At least all of them seems very friendly to me.. However, I realised that I've really a very very bad habit.. I dont really dare to speak up in class.. Yes, I might be very chatty with my friends.. But I just dont dare to face teachers and speak out my views.. I seriously need to speak out more.. If not I wont be able to clear my doubts..

Classmates... Erm.. This is a very sensitive topic.. No matter good or bad.. I cant say anything out here.. Cos.. There might be people who will 'pass by' this blog.. But I've made some friends=) They are still approachable.. But.. I cant really comment much yet la.. Just that hope I didnt leave a very bad first impression..

Journey.. Yes.. I do take a lot of time to travel to n fro school.. At least 1 n a half hour is needed if I'm not taking the morning shuttle bus.. Shuttle bus will take slightly more than an hour.. That means.. I needa wake up extra early to catch the bus in order not to be late.. haiz.. I cant really grumble cos I'm the one who chose this school.. Have to admit my fate then..

Timetable... As compared to others.. My timetable might be considered as something not that closely packed.. I have 6modules to study this semester.. 2 will be for exams.. The rest will have assignment i guess.. Tues n thurs have a very very long 3hr break.. MOn n tues lessons end at 6pm.. Wed n thur lessons end at 4pm.. Fri better la.. Lessons end at 1pm.. It's already considered good le.. Which I dont really think so.. Haha

Lessons.. Well.. We didnt really touched a lot of this last week.. Spent the first 2 days doing 4 self intro in the different lessons.. Kinda nothing much to say about myself and there's some stuff I dont want the entire class to know.. Or I dont find a need to do so.. Cos we are still not that close enough.. Had some 'research' n homework that i need to do.. But did almost everything very quickly n kinda in a rush cos of my bloody hell internet connection.. Overall still not that bad la.. Just that hope I can get into the right mood soon..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.