Photography.. Nice day=)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:16 PM
Yipee!! I've finally got all my slow shutter n fast shutter speed de photos done!! After taking almost 300pictures over the past 3days.. I've finally selected the final 4 pictures that I gonna submit for my assignment!! I cant deny that my pictures arent the best that i could have taken.. I still feel that some sort of 'feel' is lacking.. But since the deadline is almost up.. I have no choice but to make do with whatever resources I have.. It's not really that bad la.. If my teacher say that the pictures are alright, I'll upload them here to share=)
Went back to taka today after we're done with the phototaking.. Met lots of old friends... Alan dyed his hair.. Well.. The colour isnt that bad but it's lyk a patch here n a patch there when i saw it frm far.. find it kinda wierd la.. lols.. Shu min was working.. So is Kexin.. 3 cashiers frm tableware dept was transferred to kitchenware dept.. and 3 frm kitchenware came over.. most of the familiar faces were off today.. But my good pals were all at work.. At least i've got people to visit=)
Then me, jiamin n yijie decided to go far east plaza to browse through STAGE n nCore.. Just as we were walking over.. Guess who we saw?? So funny la.. We saw Li Teng walking past us in the opposite direction.. And the 3 of us juz stared at him as he walked pass us.. After that then I was the one who exclaimed that We're going to his shop!! Lols.. It's like kinda too late.. haha.. He isnt that bad looking la.. tall n quite 'cute'.. haha.. kinda lack of words to describe him.. Or rather.. I dunno how to describe..
Went far east.. Went to see wad we wanna see.. I actually planned to buy a cap de.. But cant find any that i like.. perhaps next time bah.. However, I saw the bling bling star ring that GuiGui wore in Brown Sugar Machiatto.. OMG la.. So nice.. I actually wanna buy de.. But it's for 21 dollars.. IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE!! sad lor.. cos i too budget.. so neva buy.. I sosososososososo want the ring la.. saded
Was supposed to go home after going far east.. But after that, I popped by TANGS to find Eric.. Alan told me he was transferred over.. And I'm so lucky today la.. Saw him there.. Chatted wif him for a while before I went home.. Met all my gd buddies today.. promised to go find them again.. But I wonder when will it be the next time i go back?? I really missed the times where we crap and have fun together.. those are the memories I wouldnt forget=) Sweet sweet memories..
Went back to taka today after we're done with the phototaking.. Met lots of old friends... Alan dyed his hair.. Well.. The colour isnt that bad but it's lyk a patch here n a patch there when i saw it frm far.. find it kinda wierd la.. lols.. Shu min was working.. So is Kexin.. 3 cashiers frm tableware dept was transferred to kitchenware dept.. and 3 frm kitchenware came over.. most of the familiar faces were off today.. But my good pals were all at work.. At least i've got people to visit=)
Then me, jiamin n yijie decided to go far east plaza to browse through STAGE n nCore.. Just as we were walking over.. Guess who we saw?? So funny la.. We saw Li Teng walking past us in the opposite direction.. And the 3 of us juz stared at him as he walked pass us.. After that then I was the one who exclaimed that We're going to his shop!! Lols.. It's like kinda too late.. haha.. He isnt that bad looking la.. tall n quite 'cute'.. haha.. kinda lack of words to describe him.. Or rather.. I dunno how to describe..
Went far east.. Went to see wad we wanna see.. I actually planned to buy a cap de.. But cant find any that i like.. perhaps next time bah.. However, I saw the bling bling star ring that GuiGui wore in Brown Sugar Machiatto.. OMG la.. So nice.. I actually wanna buy de.. But it's for 21 dollars.. IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE!! sad lor.. cos i too budget.. so neva buy.. I sosososososososo want the ring la.. saded
Was supposed to go home after going far east.. But after that, I popped by TANGS to find Eric.. Alan told me he was transferred over.. And I'm so lucky today la.. Saw him there.. Chatted wif him for a while before I went home.. Met all my gd buddies today.. promised to go find them again.. But I wonder when will it be the next time i go back?? I really missed the times where we crap and have fun together.. those are the memories I wouldnt forget=) Sweet sweet memories..