Wild Day out at bugis=)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 12:01 AM
Yoz people!! I'm back posting!! Sorry for the very very long delay.. That's due to the endless assignments I have =( But now is hols le.. I'm back posting!! I know I've owe you all lots of photos.. to here it comes..

This is the "results" of my 8weeks photography lessons..






okay.. only sharing 4.. the rest too ugly le.. haha

Had an interview test on tues.. Overall isnt that bad la.. Didnt really screw it up that badly.. School stuff not much to talk about.. But today is the end of the term.. went crazy with my pals -- Val, Xy, Jia n lixia=) had so much fun while shopping, chatting n photo-taking at BUGIS!! Bought a bag at bugis street.. And bought my mags at Kino.. Spent ard 40bucks today.. It's still within my budget.. All thanks to the printing for sch assignments.. I'm kinda broke recently='(

Here are some photos to share abt today.. I've seriously gone crazy.. doing things that I've neva done before.. *note.. some photos are NC16* Lols..


The 5 of us de grp zi-pai=)



Photographer: Xinyi=)


Argh.. I'm squashed...


I am so "innocent" and crazy.. haha


Our fav. -- the basic locking move.. taught by XZ.. lols

Kays.. That's all I'm gonna share.. the last 2 pic is so not lyk me la.. haha.. I must be mad (or possessed) then.. lols.. for more info abt the day.. please read val de blog.. I lazy state=)

BTW.. gd news.. SD (Sexy Diamond) is opening tmr!!! I seriously cant wait!! haha

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.