Last week of hols.. 3 months in poly.. ==

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:37 PM
I almost forgot that I still have this blog.. lol.. was too hyperactive in going out with friends le.. Only last week.. Went Bugis thrice and went sentosa.. Pictures can be found in my facebook album.. If not you can try val's.. We 2 were taking photos like crazy.. Yesterday was the worst.. We took about a total of almost 600 pictures.. LOL

Went Sentosa to sun-tan.. But rain came instead.. so we hid in a 'tent' until the rain stop.. then went out for sun -tanning.. I was really very zi-lian yesterday.. Taking pictures of myself almost non-stop.. And at the same time, trying to squeeze the others into the picture.. and that results in, they all being very mini and i being very huge.. lols.. I'm just too crazy the entire last week.. did lots of stuff that i've neva done before.. I've never regret doing it=)

funny me.. People went sun-tan to get their body more tanned.. But I was only burnt on my legs.. lol.. Cos I was wearing shorts, almost 2/3 of my leg was red by the end of yesterday.. and the part being covered was totally white.. The contrast is really very wierd la.. lyk raw meat and cooked meat lyk tt..==

Another thing worth mentioning.. Lollipop aka Bang Bang Tang's new album, I'm Legend/ Wo Shi Chuan Qi was released on 19 June=) My dear prince did a ci qu chuang zuo=)) I'm seriously proud of him.. Cos he is the 2nd person in the group to do so.. Most of the songs are nice.. I just fell in love with the song he wrote - shuo shuo.. so nice!!! Worth recommending la.. His wretch album got put his that tune de demo as the album song.. It was actually done on piano.. then it became the tune in the album.. that means.. his piano skills isnt that bad.. But as compared to Yalun's of cos the diff is very very big.. so he still got lots of space for improvement=)

Just saw the news.. fan fan jie gonna apply for long leave from mfbbt.. and hei ren lao da is gonna relief her.. dunno if this is gd news or not.. the plus point is that at least i no needa see other hosts spoiling the show.. the minus part is that.. lao da de style is so different from tang zhu.. I dont want mfbbt to turn into another WAHSH=(

So fast my 2 weeks hols is gonna come to an end.. I just started enjoying my break nia.. Assignments not completed yet=( *sobs* i'm still in holiday mood!!! where got mood to do assignments?? Haha.. It's already past 20 june.. That means.. I've been studying for 3 months le.. I seriusly cant believe it!! U mean I've been living in hell for that long already?? Lols.. not really hell la.. I love what I'm studying=) Just that it seems like one month only lor.. not 3..

I've made a major decision.. I'm gonna cut my hair to shoulder length.. yes.. You never read wrongly.. I'm gonna cut to shoulder length by the end of this hols.. i will not regret it.. it's time for a change=)

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.