Harry Potter Craze..
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
3:29 PM
I've done a very crazy thing on fri.. Sounds crazy to me la.. I just have that thought on thurs that I die die must watch Harry Potter on fri.. It is a must!! so msg jia n benjiamin to ask if they are interested in going.. still asked some others online.. But no one is available.. So.. I came back home on thurs, sorta like force my sis to watch it with me.. And she agreed.. lols.. but i doubt she'll understand what's happening due to her poor english.. haha.. and she never read the book! so that's even worse..
but who cares? as long as got people go with me can le.. So on fri, after my project work at about 3 plus.. I chiong down to amk hub to buy tix.. It's really selling off damn fast.. I cant get good seats.. So bo bian went to get the 2nd row the sorta corner seats.. thought lyk.. die.. my neck gonna hurt after straining for that long during movie.. however, i didnt strain my neck.. I find my seats to be of such a nice view that I can see the entire screen clearly, closely and properly.. lols..
the animation of the movie is great.. but all thanks to my lecturer's recent introduction to videography.. I've spent lots of moments in the theater, figuring out how some scenes work from what he teach in class.. that's a total spoiler to my movie mood la.. cant really concentrate on the story plot.. kept drifting away on how to film it, the actor's moves and expressions.. ==
Overall.. I find the movie okay nia.. cos it differs quite a bit from the book.. and they didnt get some details covered.. too much romance and comedy.. which is something i'm not looking out for.. but the climax and the ending is really great.. that's the part where i'm most alert..
Yea.. And it's wierd on how my brain works.. I've actually known that Dumbledore will die in this episode.. However, there's a part of me wished that they will twist this in the movie, how i wish he wont be dead... Funny me.. hehe.. Of course in the end he still died.. and i cried for it.. lols.. i'm seriously crazy.. crying for something that I already know will be happening..
In my opinion, this episode of harry potter is only worth a 6 dollar ticket.. but i feel like watching it again.. who wanna go watch remember to jio me wor.. but that's only if you are watching the 6dollar ticket.. haha
but who cares? as long as got people go with me can le.. So on fri, after my project work at about 3 plus.. I chiong down to amk hub to buy tix.. It's really selling off damn fast.. I cant get good seats.. So bo bian went to get the 2nd row the sorta corner seats.. thought lyk.. die.. my neck gonna hurt after straining for that long during movie.. however, i didnt strain my neck.. I find my seats to be of such a nice view that I can see the entire screen clearly, closely and properly.. lols..
the animation of the movie is great.. but all thanks to my lecturer's recent introduction to videography.. I've spent lots of moments in the theater, figuring out how some scenes work from what he teach in class.. that's a total spoiler to my movie mood la.. cant really concentrate on the story plot.. kept drifting away on how to film it, the actor's moves and expressions.. ==
Overall.. I find the movie okay nia.. cos it differs quite a bit from the book.. and they didnt get some details covered.. too much romance and comedy.. which is something i'm not looking out for.. but the climax and the ending is really great.. that's the part where i'm most alert..
Yea.. And it's wierd on how my brain works.. I've actually known that Dumbledore will die in this episode.. However, there's a part of me wished that they will twist this in the movie, how i wish he wont be dead... Funny me.. hehe.. Of course in the end he still died.. and i cried for it.. lols.. i'm seriously crazy.. crying for something that I already know will be happening..
In my opinion, this episode of harry potter is only worth a 6 dollar ticket.. but i feel like watching it again.. who wanna go watch remember to jio me wor.. but that's only if you are watching the 6dollar ticket.. haha