I LOVELIFE!!! LOLS..

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:28 PM
Yep.. I'm back clearing spiderwebs again.. haha.. Oh my.. It's kinda getting really very dusty le.. lols.. July is here!! and i'm back spending like crazy again.. Ordered my lollipop de concert tee.. Bought my LoveLife tee.. Got back my Lollipop de TW 1/26 concert tee from val.. OMG.. I gonna have so many new tee to wear=) 126 de tee cannot wear out.. cos the size is really too big le lor.. it's like XXXL for me..can be my sleep dress le.. lols.. LoveLife tee.. If got chance to wear it in the coming week.. I'll post a picture of it up here *hint hint* haha..

Good news for myself.. Mumu and I'm Legend de concert tee is arriving soon.. I'm gonna go broke.. which I dont really care.. and get those stuff back at my side as soon as possible.. perhaps gonna borrow some money from mummy first.. sorta broke le.. sianz..

Yea... I'm gonna go more broke soon.. Val is getting cum preparing me a very secretive gift for my birthday.. She's like spending quite a bit on it.. making me real sinful.. cos I dont really have the money to buy her a really good present.. But nevermind.. It's the thoughts that counts.. I'm gonna put my full heart, mind n soul into it.. haha.. hope the end product wont turn out disasterous and let myself kena chopped into pieces by her.. haha

We both are very secretive on the gift we wanna get each other.. yes.. we did divuldge some stuff to each other.. but not all.. i've got my own plans and she got hers.. we're both anticipating arent we? haha.. kk.. it's time to get a little serious.. Val.. promise you wont spend more on my birthday present.. dont get me too sinful okays?? lols..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.