Gave up on renovating.. hahas
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:37 PM
Muahahahahaas...
I'm back..
Suddenly feel that it's time to get this blog working..
As for the renovation...
Due to the blog owner here being too lazy..
I gave up renovating..
It'll be like this till the creator of this blogskin remove the pictures..
hahas..
Had a very enjoyable hols..
Spent 1month working..
Then spent another half a month rotting cum slacking..
hahas.. and
ta-da..
here comes school reopen=)
Didnt really anticipate much with the change of classmates..
Yes.. there will be familiar faces..
But i doubt they are those that i will really wish to see and interact with..
I'm sorry to say this.. but it is the truth..
perhaps i should try to bond with my new class..
Lols
depends on my mood then..
I'll either make myself invisible most of the time
or
blend in with the crowd (which i doubt it can be achieve)
hahas..
who cares..
this is who i am..
whether you like it or not..
please accept the fact..
muahahahas..
gotta make my last day of hols very fulfilled..
update about my hols tmr night then..
hahas
floating off to wretch
cyas
I'm back..
Suddenly feel that it's time to get this blog working..
As for the renovation...
Due to the blog owner here being too lazy..
I gave up renovating..
It'll be like this till the creator of this blogskin remove the pictures..
hahas..
Had a very enjoyable hols..
Spent 1month working..
Then spent another half a month rotting cum slacking..
hahas.. and
ta-da..
here comes school reopen=)
Didnt really anticipate much with the change of classmates..
Yes.. there will be familiar faces..
But i doubt they are those that i will really wish to see and interact with..
I'm sorry to say this.. but it is the truth..
perhaps i should try to bond with my new class..
Lols
depends on my mood then..
I'll either make myself invisible most of the time
or
blend in with the crowd (which i doubt it can be achieve)
hahas..
who cares..
this is who i am..
whether you like it or not..
please accept the fact..
muahahahas..
gotta make my last day of hols very fulfilled..
update about my hols tmr night then..
hahas
floating off to wretch
cyas