:D HAPPY
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:56 AM
Da-lang Da-lang Da-langDa-langDa-langDa-langDa-lang~
LOLs.. cannot understand?? That's the pink panther song... hahas
I'm anticipating the new idol drama by show luo and rainie yang..
Good dramas are worth anticipating=)
Another piece of goooooooooodddddd news!!!
MY dear dear PI LI ANG SI opened a new blog at some cheena QQ webbie :D
And he updated it.. SO happy.. Finally can read some of his latest activities and know if he's alright..
Miss him so much.. Wonder when will they be coming Singapore again.. I wait till my neck very long le.. hahas.. I am waiting.. come soon ya? CONCERT, ALBUM PROMO.. I cant wait to see you again..
KAys.. cant talk too much now.. needa go for lessons le..
:DDDD HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
LOLs.. cannot understand?? That's the pink panther song... hahas
I'm anticipating the new idol drama by show luo and rainie yang..
Good dramas are worth anticipating=)
Another piece of goooooooooodddddd news!!!
MY dear dear PI LI ANG SI opened a new blog at some cheena QQ webbie :D
And he updated it.. SO happy.. Finally can read some of his latest activities and know if he's alright..
Miss him so much.. Wonder when will they be coming Singapore again.. I wait till my neck very long le.. hahas.. I am waiting.. come soon ya? CONCERT, ALBUM PROMO.. I cant wait to see you again..
KAys.. cant talk too much now.. needa go for lessons le..
:DDDD HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY