It's Xmas soon...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 2:46 PM
Heys people=) It's xmas soon.. And here comes my term break.. Have to say.. this term is really very short.. cramped with lots of assignments and stuff.. And here comes holidays.. It's time to let down our hair and relax.. Had 2 fun and enjoyable days cum outings (flooding my facebook with photos) with my current classmates aka CMC TO3 =)

#Day 1
Went for some assignment consultation with tr in sch.. Then went to sing k with the "gang"... LOLs.. Only can say.. Our class really have lots of hidden talents... Hahas.. Shouldnt speak much details here as some stuff is good to just keep within ourselves *winks*

#Day 2
 Had Xmas dinner n gift exchange.. Then went arcade and played pool... It's just fun and more fun!!! Totally turned crazy once i'm with the "gang".. Muahahahahahahas.... The stuff we'd done are indescribable... Nice memories should be kept in out hearts.. let's have outings more often!!!!


Speaking of christmas dinner... I'm invited to a total of 4 dinners ( held before n after Xmas day).. Lols lor.. this yr got so many gift exchange sessions.. But due to some personal reason (or should i say it's bias-ness?).. I'm only attending 2 out of the 4... Guess I shouldnt go so much also.. If not i'll gain weight lyk crazy... hahas

It's time to slim down soon ya? too many months never work will cause an increase in weight =P

Haiz... I'm missing town area lyk crazy.. there's so much memories and friends there... Awwww... I should find at least a chance or 2 to go down before sch reopen.. But i wonder if it is possible... Sianz....

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.