tired.. yearning for a break..

Posted by kissiaojoy on 6:42 PM
HELLO people.. I'm somehow back posting=) Just got back from JB not long ago.. Supposed to go shopping and relax myself.. but my entire mind is still on my work.. Didnt really have the mood to shop.. Pushed myself to my limits again.. Recently feels very tired and worn out.. Gets giddy and headache very often.. I guess I need a good rest and wonder when i can get one.. Endless amount of work are waiting for me.. How I wish there's 48hours a day.. Then I can complete more things and sleep more..

From the speed that I'm going, and the state that i'm in now.. I'm either gonna fall sick, get into depression or go crazy soon.. Nothing seems right at the current situation.. Forced myself to slow down and relax.. But dont seem to be able to do so... Guess I'll need some help.. tmr still needa go back school for some stuffs..

Argh.. Hope i'll still be alive by the end of e-learning.. And most importantly, still in the right state of mind.. I needa go chiong my assignments again.. cya..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.