BLOGS =(
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:43 AM
I'm a bad kid.. Typing blog when my dear teacher is teaching some important points for exams... Hahas... So sad.. I'm not a theory kid.. Cant get what he say in my mind.. BUt I'll try ya? Later.. After I finish typing this post XD
Was trying to help OVB find some blog links.. And suddenly came by Chun's wretch blog.. And thus was linked to their FahrenCiti blog!!! Lols.. Their FahrenCiti blog was there for so long and I didnt even realise it.. Hahas.. I'm a bad fan.. Thank god YL didnt update there since May last year.. So I didnt miss his recent stuff =)
Even the other 4 lollipop guys opened some new chinese blog at sohu... That's their company open de la.. Sianz.. I was just scolding them for opening some cheena blog and they open more... Moreover, they started actively using baidu tieba de forum.. Sianz.. Another forum format that I'll have to get used to.. I'm seriously okay with woo.com as long as it dont break down that often.. Dont change over la............
So dots lor.. My idols all have more than one blog.. Plus forums and facebook == I'm gonna be damn busy checking on their updates.. Walao.. I where got so much time to do so?? And I'm damn lazy.. Hahas.. Cant there be a system where they update and I'll be noticed? LOls.. I'm just too lazy to check everything every other day.. Erm.. Perhaps once every 2months?? LOL
Haiz.. I cant promise anything here.. I'm too fickleminded and I just cant bear to leave them alone.. hahas...